Friday, September 4, 2009

And the Beat Goes On

I've gotten quite a bit done on my Braided Pullover since the last time I posted. I've finished the right front, the left front, and I'm nearly done with the back of the sweater. Just a few more rows and I'll be ready to start the sleeves.

All this and I'm only on my second ball of yarn.


In other news, I walked down to Goodwill on Tuesday and scored big time. Green tags were 50% off, and I found a size large cabled sweater with a fiber content of 70/30 cotton/wool, in an aran weight yarn with 100% non-serged seams, and it had a green tag. I got this phenomenal sweater for a scant $2.50. The color is solid primary red.

I'm going to get a lot of yarn out of this sweater. Now all I have to do is finish taking apart my current recycling project.

Now I'm off for more knitting and some errands.

Stay tuned for more "A Day in the Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment