1. I went the the annual Newport Spin-In and made lots of progress on my spindle (from last year's Tour de Fleece).
|Dicentra 60/20/20 Merino/Yak/Silk in Strong Hearts on Turkish spindle|
2. And while I was there I bought a bit of fiber.
|Top: Baby Alpaca|
Bottom: Blended Art Batt misc fibers
3. I wore a hole into a pair of my hand knit socks. I'm still deciding whether or not to darn them.
|Sock heel woes|
4. I made pecan & craisin granola and it's FANTASTIC!!! It's crunchy and it stays crunchy for a while in yogurt.
|America's Test Kitchen recipe|
5. We had 11-12 inches of snow in 2 days, and it hung around for a while.
|Poor tree couldn't take it|
6. I hung up a bunch of my photographs finally (on two different walls)
|Framed prints and vintage cameras|
|Pipping in MadTosh|
8. My truck broke and had to be towed to the mechanic.
|Poor Little Red|
9. The truck got fixed, but she didn't come home. Instead, I now drive this.
|I'm so in love|