Monday, December 19, 2011

Who Wants a Swancho?

The super top secret knitting continues at Casa del Westley. Sadly, I've been doing little but super top secret knitting, work, and ignoring chores.  Soon, however, I will begin selfish knitting again and will be able to share with you. I want to get the better part of a sweater done while I'm off of school, and have narrowed my choices down to the following:

Ashfield Cardigan by Melissa LaBarre, from New England Knits, done in Cascade 200 Sport (purple, don't remember if it's 8885 or 8886).

Drawstring Waist Cardigan from Vogue Knitting, done in Sierra Pacific Crafts Katyil (the same yarn as my purple cabled sweater).

Lowry Pullover from KnitScene, done in mystery Danish wool blend that I got in a swap.

Mythos from Knitty in Elann Baby Silk (Oxblood).

Lazy Weekend Sweater, done in a recycled red wool/cotton blend, rescued from a very unfortunate Old Navy sweater.

OK, so I haven't narrowed it down much. I'll work on it.

And, so this post isn't all text, here's an apt cartoon for the season.


No comments:

Post a Comment