Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside!

We've been having a cold snap, and today it never got above freezing. Even with all of my wooly items, I'm cold.

It's so cold the spider webs have frozen. Which is really quite pretty (and means that the accompanying spiders have moved out).



It's finals week, and I've got one exam left to go (Thursday, statistics, not looking forward to it). With the term wrapping up, I've been able to get a bit more knitting done. Sadly, it's almost all super secret gift knitting, so I can't post any pictures for a while :-(. I am going to work on getting pictures of my finished shawl collared cowl (which it has been too cold for, I need the extra bulk of a full scarf). I am working on one shop model for FNC. I'll get pictures up as soon as that's done an delivered, hopefully this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment