If the Yarn Harlot can do this, so can I.
1. Working 3 hours over a four hour stretch means that I was bored and stuck on campus for an hour.
2. I read faster than I think I do, which is saying something because I think I read fast.
3. It smells like gravy down here in the computer lab.
4. I now want gravy. And meat. I wish there were Luby's in Oregon.
5. I neglected to bring the !@#$%^& hat that I'm working on (yes, that is the official name I've given it. I love the yarn, I love the needles, but I hate knitting hats at such small gauge.)
6. Debbie Bliss Knitting Magazine rocks my socks (even though I don't have hand knit socks on today, they were all in the wash).
7. Graduate school is not conducive to knitting time. Or yarn budgets.
8. I got my floor stash of yarn organized into one bin so it isn't collecting dust and leaves and tripping me anymore. Pictures forthcoming.
9. I need a knitting project that is knit on needles larger than size 3 US. It'd be nice to feel like I was making progress in some aspect of my life.
10. This gravy smell is getting out of hand.