Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Last of 2011

The last of the Christmas presents have been delivered and opened, so I can now share the rest of my top secret 2011 knitting with you.

I made two Bandana Cowls by Purl Bee, one for my dad and one for my best friend's husband. Both were made with Berroco Ultra Alpaca in Denim Mix. One skein made two cowls.


I made Melissa a pair of slippers out of Panda Soy Prints in positive purple.  I really enjoyed this pattern, they knit up super quick and are a great slipper for warmer climates.



Finally, last night I tried something new before the year ended. There may have been some alcohol involved in the planning and instrumentation of this knit.I used some pull apart cherry flavored Twizzlers and my US 8 needles to knit 4 rows of candy knitting.






It was the most delicious knitting I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment