Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Where to Start?

I could do a blog post every day this week and still not cover everything that happened. Though it would be preferable to trying to cram everything in on post, so I think I will spread this out.

The biggest news is that this past weekend I turned 30! I had a lovely birthday party with many friends in attendance.




I made yummy sweets, including a red velvet cake with (not enough) cream cheese icing, and chocolate chip cookie dough truffles.




And, because I'm a grown up now, I did a very grown up thing and updated my cookware (which I've wanted needed to do for quite some time now).


I got the Cuisinart 11 piece Chef's Classic set (at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon). I made chicken and black bean tacos last night in the 10" skillet and it came out beautifully!!

Stay tuned tomorrow for more updates on my very busy life. Here's a sneak peek:



No comments:

Post a Comment