Sunday, November 27, 2011

Definite Signs of Startitis

I must be getting better physically, because I'm starting to get restless where knitting is concerned. I've got 3 patterns on my desk right now, I started a new project on Thursday that's almost complete, and I'm already planning my next project. Added to this, I'm not working on the large project that's been dragging on and on for months.

Unfortunately, two of the projects I'm working on (the large one and the almost done new one) are holiday gifts for readers of this blog, so I can't tell you anything about them. Except that they're both awesome. I can tell you about my next project.

Meet the Shawl Collared Cowl by Alana Dakos of Never Not Knitting. I bought this on Friday at Stash as a "hurray for recovery" gift to myself. I will be using my first ever handspun to make a cozy cowl for myself. I've never knit with any of my handspun, so it should be an experience.

Speaking of spinning, it's Spin Day down and Stash, and I'm going to grab my wheel and try to make a dent in the never ending carbonized bamboo from the Tour de Fleece. I'm not quite half way through it. I'll make sure to get an updated picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment