Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Forgot!

I also have a couple of pictures to share from my Doctor Who swap that I participated in on Ravelry. I spent quite a bit of time working on a top secret project, which was a TARDIS bag.

This is the bag folded in half, it ended up being quite deep. I lined it with the black fabric in the top of the picture. I had 1/2 yard of the fabric and used every scrap in the lining.

My swap partner sent me this:


A knitted Dalek. It's about 12 inches tall (that's a standard PEZ dispenser there next to it).


EXTERMINATE!!!! EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in lourve with the Tardis purse! Is there a pattern somewhere? (And how did I not know of the Doctor swap? Wow...I've been out of the loop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KnittyBitch: Sorry, there's no pattern for the TARDIS bag. I made it up on the fly. I don't really even remember the number of stitches, but I can tell you I used Cascade 220 color 2040 Atlantic.

    ReplyDelete