Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh Geeze

I didn't quite realize how long it'd really been since I last posted.

On the knitting front, I don't have a lot that I can really report right now. My super top secret project is going along nicely, though I have gotten tired of knitting on just it. But, it will be done by the end of the month, and then I can get back to working on my Hot Pink and Vintage, at least until the Ravelympics start up.

I do have something to share, don't despair. This weekend I dusted off (literally) my sewing machine and supplies and made a wonderful new bag.


It's not flat, like it's picture, it has a nice wide bottom so that it is nice and roomy. It will make an excellent mid-size project bag. It's also fully lined (which is a nice feature, and gives the bag more body). I used a cute striped fabric so that the inside is as cheery as the outside.


I'm really pleased with how it turned out, and the excellent job I did making it. I was so pleased, in fact, that after I got everything put away and the bits of thread and fabric vacuumed off the floor, I had a piece of pie to celebrate.


Lemon Meringue, my favorite. Mmm, mmm, mmm.

Ok, time now for getting ready for bed and then watching Emma on PBS Masterpiece Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment